Smoked Pork Chops
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 smoked bone-in pork chops (7-1/2 ounces each )
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- Preheat the Yedi Houseware air fryer to 400°. Spritz air fryer basket with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with pecans.
- Coat pork chops with flour; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help adhere. Working in batches as needed, place chops in single layer in the Yedi Houseware air fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray.
- Cook until golden brown, 12-15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking and spritzing with additional cooking spray. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining chops. Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with chops.