- 32 dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- Cooking spray
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- Preheat the Yedi Houseware air fryer to 400°. Let pickles stand on a paper towel until liquid is almost absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine flour and salt. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs, pickle juice, cayenne and garlic powder. Combine panko and dill in a third shallow bowl.
- Dip pickles in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere. Spritz pickles and the Yedi Houseware air fryer basket with cooking spray. Working in batches if needed, place pickles in a single layer in the Yedi Houseware air fryer basket and cook until golden brown and crispy, about 10 minutes. Turn pickles; spritz with additional cooking spray. Continue cooking until golden brown and crispy, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with ranch dressing.