Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat the Yedi Houseware air fryer to 350°. Line the air fryer basket with foil.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Form into balls using one tablespoon of dough; flatten slightly. Place shaped dough 2 in. apart onto foil-lined air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Repeat with remaining dough.