- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 pounds of pork sausages roll sausage
- Pretzel sticks or toothpicks, optional
- Preheat the Yedi Houseware air fryer to 400°. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; sauté garlic with curry powder until tender, 1-2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- In a bowl, combine egg, pimientos, bread crumbs, parsley, rosemary and garlic mixture. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place in a single layer in air fryer basket; cook until lightly browned and cooked through, 7-10 minutes. Remove and keep warm; repeat with remaining meatballs, if needed. If desired, serve with pretzels.