- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into medium pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- Juice form 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce
- ½ tablespoons cumin, ground
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup salsa
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- In a bowl, mix salsa with lime juice, oil, hot sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt and black pepper and whisk well.
- Divide meat bell peppers, zucchini and onion on skewers, brush kabobs with the salsa mix you made earlier, put them in your preheated Yedi Houseware air fryer and cook them for 10 minutes at 370 degrees F flipping kabobs halfway.
- Divide among plates and serve with a side salad.
Chase, Paul. Air Fryer Cookbook: 550 Air Fryer Recipes for Delicious and Healthy Meals (p. 223). Kindle Edition.