- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water + 3 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 green onions, chopped, optional
- red pepper flakes, optional
Add chicken, soy sauce, 1/4 cup water, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce to the Yedi Houseware pressure cooker and stir to combine.
Pressure cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. When timer beeps, turn the Yedi Houseware pressure cooker off and do a quick pressure release. Add marmalade to the pot and stir to combine.
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 3 tablespoons water and add to the pot.
Select Saute and simmer until sauce is thick and syrupy.
Serve topped with green onions and red pepper flakes if desired.